It depends on the CBD product!
Given the different forms and concentrations of CBD (gummies, edibles, drinks, tinctures, etc.) there can be big differences in the amount of CBD in each serving.
Here are a few examples from our products...
CBD Gummies 50mg per serving
CBD Tinctures 16.6 - 66.6mg per 1 milliliter of CBD oil (depending on tincture strength)
- 500mg bottles will contain 16.6mg of CBD per 1 milliliter of Oil
- 1000mg bottles will contain 33.3mg of CBD per 1 milliliter of Oil
- 2000mg bottles will contain 66.6mg of CBD per 1 milliliter of Oil.
CBD Gel Capsules 50mg per serving for the 1500mg 60-count bottle and 25mg per serving for the 30-count bottle.
Morning Capsules 30mg per serving
Night Capsules 30mg per serving
CBDfx Pet Products
CBD Pet Tinctures 4.1mg - 16.6mg per serving (depending on tincture strength)
- 250mg bottles for small breeds will contain 4.1mg of CBD per .5 milliliters of CBD Oil
- 500mg bottles for medium breeds will contain 8.3mg of CBD per .5 milliliters of CBD Oil
- 1000mg bottles for large breeds will contain 16.6mg of CBD per .5 milliliters of CBD Oil
CBD Pet Treats 15mg per treat
Article is closed for comments.